HTML icon

7 years 6 months ago #226 by iapalacios
HTML icon was created by iapalacios
good morning:
it pays to be so pushy, but definitely NOT FIND in my template manager icon HTML, I have a joomla 2.5. Does not exist!

Do not know if I need to enter to change the CCS directly to make the header as the template demo.

Thank you for your patience and help.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 6 months ago #227 by Adminv
Replied by Adminv on topic HTML icon
Hi!
No, not in your template manager. But on the module editor inside the module manager.

To publish different slides with different content you have to create a "custom HTML" module, add your content (for example a text, image etc.) to it and publish it on the first slider position. Than create a second module, add another content and publish it on the second slider position etc.

Adding content to your Joomla website can´t be done by editing the templates CSS file.

How you could create a "custom HTML" module is described in the templates read me file.
Here is the short version: Click on "extensions->module manager" in your Joomla backend. A list of all available modules will appear. Click on the "new" icon in the upper right corner to create a new module. Select as type "custom HTML". Than the modules setup screen will appear.

On this screen you can add a modules name, select the position AND add your own custom content (and the small "HTML" icon...)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.125 seconds