logo

7 years 6 months ago #218 by iapalacios
logo was created by iapalacios
how I can change the logo on my template thirtyone?, I tried to replace the png called logo, but not be changed. how can I do?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 6 months ago #220 by Adminv
Replied by Adminv on topic logo
Hi!
The template gives you the ability to choose between three different logo types: text, image and module position.

By default the "text" option is active. Means the template use a plain HTML text as logo. If you want to use an image you need to replace the "logo.png" file in the "/images" folder like you do it already. And than you have to change the logo type from "text" to "image".
You can do that from the templates configuration. Click on "extensions->template manager", select the "ThirtyOne" from the list and hit the "edit" icon in the upper right corner.

The templates setup screen appears. In the right "advanced options" column you will find a selection field to change the logo type. Change it to "image" and save the changes and the template will use the "logo.png" image instead of a HTML text.

7 years 6 months ago #222 by iapalacios
Replied by iapalacios on topic logo
Thanks, I found where to do it!
Now I want to put the header area such as the demonstration site in the template guide says I can do, but can not find where is the small icon in my HTML editor

7 years 6 months ago #223 by Adminv
You mean the icon to add an image into your custom module?
See the attached image. It shows the icon of the default editor.
Attachments:

7 years 6 months ago #224 by iapalacios
Replied by iapalacios on topic logo
No, I want to put the header as shown in the demonstration site, and the "template setup guide" says: "To add your own HTML code switch your editor to HTML mode (hit the small "html" icon in the toolbar or click on the "toggle editor" button below the window text editors) and copy and paste the Following code:" i cant find it

but not where I switch to HTML editor.
My question is this html is in the template? or modules?

7 years 6 months ago #225 by Adminv
Three icons to the right. The icon comes with the text "HTML".
Than you can add HTML code to the module and place it on one of the sliding header positions

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds