cannot view demo templates

6 years 8 months ago #728 by meadowsmedia
cannot view demo templates was created by meadowsmedia
I having a time pulling up the demo server from your website. I have tried on all 5 computers in the office, 3 browser types and even my phone.. It is very difficult to view the live site before installing. Since i had my subscription I have downloaded a couple of templates and was able to see them but now I cannot.. pulling my hair out because I cannot utilize my subscription to view them before I install.. It times out all off my devices at two different locations (office and home) HELP!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 8 months ago #729 by Adminv
Replied by Adminv on topic cannot view demo templates
Hi! Thanks for your request.
We have various Reports about this issue from around the globe. Most People can Access the Demo Sites, but some not.
Several weeks ago we moved all Demo Sites to a New Server including the Domain but with a new IP. It seems that some DNS computers still routes the Domain to the old IP. The result is a timeout error. Till now I cant Say why this happend (the old Server use IP6 Protocol, the new One IP4...) and our Server Host also hasnt a real answer...but changing the DNS server in your computers/browser/router settings solve the issue.

6 years 8 months ago #735 by meadowsmedia
Replied by meadowsmedia on topic cannot view demo templates
This is a bummer. Our IT folk are very reluctant to make the DNS changes in our network just to see your demos. Thus we cannot see your templates unless we installed them locally or remotely. Out of respect for your product I would appreciate not we are not discussing our concerns/disappointments in an open forum. Please contact us by email. Right now we cannot use your product in the manner that we purchased it. We like your product and want to continue/extend our membership but not like this.
Thank you in advance
Gary Meadows

6 years 8 months ago #736 by meadowsmedia
Replied by meadowsmedia on topic cannot view demo templates
we did make the switch for Ipv4 and we rebooted and flushed but still cannot see your demo..please contact us by email
thanks

Time to create page: 0.113 seconds