Basically the problem based on the fact that the Widgetkit extension and the templates build in slider loads its own JQuery version.
I contact them (they are also from germany and operate from an office just 30km away from mine...what a small world) and we found a solution together.
I update my template so that it checks if JQuery is already loaded (the widgetkit sets the "JQuery" variable to "true" if active). If yes it does nothing and don´t load its own version anymore.
That *should* work. It depends a bit on your widgetkit version and which JQuery version it uses and if you use other 3rd party extensions.
Please donwload the latest template version, extract it to your local HDD and upload the new "index.php" file via FTP to this folder in your Joomla root directory:
and overwrite the old one with it.
So you don´t have to reinstall the whole template.
Backup the old file in case you edit/change it already!
If that fix don´t work for you:
Feel free to send me your URL and a super admin account to:
and I can try a individual solution.