RockSolid - Not Responsive Either

6 years 9 months ago #668 by brandeeborror
Replied by brandeeborror on topic RockSolid - Not Responsive Either
Thanks! I updated my template min size setting and installed the updated template. It works fine on my iphone now - haven't tested on ipad but I would assume its working there as well.

Thanks again,
Brandee

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 9 months ago #675 by wbaccus
Replied by wbaccus on topic RockSolid - Not Responsive Either
What do I need to change to get the latest version to display the non-responsive on a landscape iPad? On mine, it's still loading the responsive: pdsonline.cloudaccess.net

Also, there's a quirk with the menu width too, it's taking up 2/3 of the screen and aligning to the right. If you popout a submenu item, it resizes to full-width.

On an iphone, you can't select a sub-menu item.

Go to Classes and choose the Flight Plan option on my site on an iPhone and you'll see what I mean.

6 years 9 months ago #677 by Adminv
Replied by Adminv on topic RockSolid - Not Responsive Either
Fixed issue no 2 and 3 and apply the mobile version to iPads (or other tablets in this screen resolution range) in portrait mode only.
Means:

Desktop = Desktop version
Tablet = Desktop version in landscape mode, mobile version in portrait mode
Mobile = Mobile version in landscape and portrait mode

I don´t use another version info for it. Its still version 1.1 but I upload the fixed version a few minutes ago and you can download it.

Will apply it to JaneDoe and my own template framework tomorrow. So future templates will react that way too.

6 years 8 months ago #726 by pushmyprofile
Replied by pushmyprofile on topic RockSolid - Not Responsive Either
I have also been having issues with this template not been responsive and i am on the old version of the template.

Whats the best process for updating the template with out effecting al lthe custom changes made so far?

Thanks

6 years 8 months ago #727 by Adminv
Replied by Adminv on topic RockSolid - Not Responsive Either
Hi!
Depends on which files you already edited.
The following files where changed:
css/bootstrap-responsive_extend.css
css/bootstrap_extend.css
css/style.css
index.php
include.php

Maybe you can isolate your changes, copy them. Install the new version and past your changes again. Because of the massive changes in the new version it might be easier...

6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #734 by brandeeborror
Replied by brandeeborror on topic RockSolid - Not Responsive Either
Hi Holger,

I received an email from the client on this site: www.skydivechelan.com , and they also sent me a screen shot, attached.

It looks like they are having trouble viewing with smaller monitors, where the menu re-sizes and covers up some of the content. Is there a way to add spacing below that so it will move everything down? or is there another setting I can use to fix this?

Thanks!
Brandee
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.136 seconds