[solved] Ideabox slider with background images

6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #655 by mflaig
Hi there,

I was wondering if it is possible to use different photos with the ideabox slider in the same way it works e.g. in the PixelPioneer template? I would love to use the IdeaBox template but I have more use for a slider with larger photos. Are the sliders interchangeable? If so, how?

Cheers,
Markus

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 9 months ago #656 by mflaig
Okay, what I was looking for is to exchange the background image of the slider but only on specific slides. In that case I could add text on another background image.
Can this be done?

6 years 9 months ago #657 by Adminv
Hi!
You can apply one specific background image to one specific module from your module manager.

Click on "extensions->module manager", select the slider module and hit the "edit" button. In the basic options tab you can select/upload a background image.

The problem will be that it must have the correct size. Maybe you have to play around a bit or edit the CSS file...

6 years 9 months ago #661 by mflaig
Sorry for my late reply, I was kinda busy the last couple of days.
True, I can set a background image that way but it still has this border on the left and right side. I was looking for a way to have a background image overlapping those borders. In order to do that I guess I will have to play around with the css :)

6 years 9 months ago #667 by Adminv
Yep, basic problem it that the IdeaBox uses from its top to bottom a boxed layout. It might by easier to start with the RainyDay template and add aspects from the IdeaBox template instead the other way...

6 years 8 months ago #688 by mflaig
Na, everything worked out nicely :-) it doesn't really matter if the background images don't fit exactly. They just have to look pretty ;). Solved :D

Time to create page: 0.115 seconds