Change menu items from vertical to side by side

5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #962 by frankchojinski
Change menu items from vertical to side by side was created by frankchojinski
Hi,

I am using the long bow template. Because of just beginning I have a lot of questions and hope i can find some answers herein. So here is my question:

When I put a menu module to position main_nav, the menu items are shown side by side. But now I have to much topics in one line so i want to make a separate menu with items like "Home", "Contact", "jobs" and "Impress", that is shown on the position "above_all_modules". But when I set the menu to this position, the items turned to be shown with each under. I made a screenshot so you can problably better understand what I mean.

I hope somebody can give me a hint.

Regards
Frank
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 2 months ago #971 by Adminv
Hi Frank,
Can you please send us your website link and the link which you have problem on.
Thanks

5 years 1 month ago #979 by frankchojinski
Replied by frankchojinski on topic Change menu items from vertical to side by side
Hi admin,

the website is www.kleiner-gmbh.de/kps/ . In the first screenshot you can see the main menu. Then in the second screenshot I added another menu in position "above all modules". The items are listed horizontal but I wanted it to be shown horizontal. I can give you an admin account so you can change the menu in the backend. How can I send you a pm?

Regards
Frank
Attachments:

5 years 1 month ago #980 by frankchojinski
Replied by frankchojinski on topic Change menu items from vertical to side by side
Second image
Attachments:

5 years 1 month ago #988 by Adminv
Hi
Sorry for delay on replying this, I can see that this menu should have some CSS style to looks ok and need to be float left as well.

I would suggest you to upgrade to the developer package we have so you can request up to 10 changes and customization to any of our templates for free !

5 years 1 month ago #989 by frankchojinski
Hi admin, whats the price for such an update? Do you make an offset from the professionell package i bought? (My english is not as good as i wanted it to be, sorry)

Regards
Frank

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds