Arche Type 1.0.2 is not ready for mobile devices

5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #930 by prati
because you have looked at the english part not on the italian page (all pictures was from italian page)..booth pags have a menu, i've used the standard menu module, and created menu voices for booth language.
anyway the same problem i've on my website is also present in your demo site, if you look on the demo site demos-pixelsparadise.com/archetype/index.php/sample-content with a mobile the menu will be cutted as you can see in the picture below.

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 8 months ago #932 by Adminv
Hi!
Jep, the menu is cut off if you use more than a certain amount of menu items.
But you can scroll up and down the menu with your thumb to select your menu item(s). If you select one the new page will be loaded with a hidden menu. If you don´t select one you can press the menu button again to hide the menu.

Thats how it should work.

Because a user can add a unlimited number of menu items there is no way to present all menu links on the viewable part of your mobile only at a certain amount of items. But scrolling up and down the menu is normally a common and elegant solution for it...

5 years 7 months ago #958 by prati
tryed many things but no way to dysplay as i want..
how can i make only the desktop veiw, so that also the mobile will display desttop view?

5 years 5 months ago #974 by Adminv
Hi,
As this will be a customization fix for you, you should have the developer plan to request that, but as we can see we really late on this reply so If you still have the same problem please send us the super administrator logins to webmaster@pixelsparadise.com and we will work on it for you to make it work as you want for Free :)

5 years 4 months ago #1026 by Adminv
This is a follow up, Please let us know if you still need any help.

Time to create page: 0.134 seconds