Archetype - quickstart implemented no contact form

5 years 8 months ago #1001 by sineale
Hi Holger,

Firstly I want to say a big thank you - this is my first week of Joomling (I'm just doing it for one website - for my own business consulting firm - but I hope to use one of your templates for my brewery too), and I love your designs. I am very very impressed by the quality of the work, and the attention to detail and simplicity is superb. You are quite clearly an aesthete.

I also have found, after a bit of trial and error, that starting up, and getting a template up is really quite easy - even for an absolute beginner. So your instructions have been very thorough.

There's one issue that I can't quite get to the bottom of - and that's after loading the quickstart package for Archetype, I don't seem to be able to get the contact form working.

All tips/tricks most gratefully appreciated.

Many Kind Regards, and looking forwards to your response.

Simon

Brewer and Business Consultant

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 7 months ago #1007 by Adminv
Hi Simon,
Thanks is for you for these sweet words, We really sorry about this delay of replying about the contact form problem.
Please let us know if you have fix this up or not, If so we would like to get your super administrator user to this email ( webmaster@pixelsparadise.com ) and we will fix it up for you.

Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.

5 years 7 months ago #1027 by Adminv
This is a follow up, Please let us know if you still need any help.

Time to create page: 0.124 seconds