"RockSolid", the first template in February 2013, is a clean, responsive and HTML5/CSS3 template for Joomla 3.0+. It based on "Bootstrap"...
...a flexible width grid framework (which is also used for the Joomla backend) and modern lightweight code. The template itself was created for a fictional mobile app, but of course you can use it for a lot of other website types.
The package includes the templates installation file, some additional images and a documentation. A quickstart package is also available for download.
"RockSolid" provides flexible modulepositions based on a unlimited number of modules in a 12 columns grid layout. It comes with a build-in dropdown menu, RTL support, full screen background images, support for the "Bootstrap" content elements (like buttons, labels, alerts etc.) and a slider area for a unlimited number of modulepositions. It is equipped with an advanced template setup to edit/customize all important settings (like slider speed, read direction selection, logo type, etc.) with a few clicks and HTML overrides for all default modules and components to provide native "Bootstrap" support on frontend. .
This template supports text flow from left to right (LTR) and from right to left (RTL). Text flow can be changed with one click in the templates configuration.
The template comes with a build-in module slider. It lets you setup a unlimited number of modules (videos, images, text, whatever module you install) and your visitors can slide between ´em.
"RockSolid" comes with an extended advanced configuration which lets you change all important template parameters right from your Joomla backend with a few clicks.
"RockSolid" comes with the option to publish a unlimited number of modules in a 12 columns grid layout per moduleposition. So the variations are nearly unlimited.
This template support the amazing Joomla! extensions K2. K2 provides new ways of handling, layouting and presenting of content items. A helpful extension for any Joomla! website. Learn more about it here
- Responsive designed layout
- "Bootstrap" - Grid based framework
- Build in CSS driven drop down menu system
- Build in JQuery driven slider area
- Based on PHP, HTML5, CSS3, JS (jQuery)
- Joomla 2.5 & 3.0 (should run with Joomla 1.6/1.7 but not really tested...)
- Tested with: FireFox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, IE8, IE9+. No IE6/IE7 support
- JQuery 1.8.2 version
What is included?
- One template installation file
- Setup documentation
- Additional graphic resources
- Version 1.1.1
- 25. March 2013 - Fixing problems with full sized background image
- Version 1.1
- 05. March 2013 - Basic responsiv layout changes/improvements
- Version 1.0
- 12. February 2013 - Main release